The brand ambassador serves as the face of the company. In most cases, they are the primary company representative, who communicates with our clients. As a result, it is important for each representative to deliver a positive customer service experience. This is accomplished by listening to each customer in order to gain an understanding of their individualized needs and build and maintain relationships.
- Respond to incoming communications from internal and external customers and where necessary resolve and escalate issues as needed.
- Provide information and quote prices for all services.
- Communicate, and coordinate all and transportation arrangements, territory management and business trips.
- Improve the Customer friendliness and ease of use of Customer Facing Solutions.
- Handle additional administrative responsibilities, reports and/or projects that involve Customer Support at management discretion.
- Research customer claims ensuring the highest level of customer service on every call and ensure that all service complaints are handled diplomatically.
- Uses product knowledge to provide alternative solutions to customers’ issues
Benefits of Working with Shared Vision Executives:
- Opportunities to Travel
- Personal Growth and Development
- Cross-training in sales and consulting
- Opportunities for Advancement
- We only promote within our company
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Customer service and marketing experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
- Team player
We are currently hiring for an ENTRY LEVEL Management Trainee position. Recent college graduates and entry level applicants are encouraged to apply. We will provide full, hands-on job training. This is a competitive position that starts on the ground floor but offers rapid advancement towards a management role. This position would be working with an up and coming leader in the area, so we are looking for a fast paced, high energy, competitive minded individual.
- Keep track of sales through regular sales reports
- Respond to queries from clients and customers
- Create brand awareness for clients
- Attend regular team meetings
- Help create new and innovative training techniques
- Attend client meetings to discuss strategies for sales and marketing
- Travel to various marketing events
- Establish and maintain customer bases for clients
- Acquire a good knowledge of the brand and product in order to better promote them
Benefits of Working With Shared Vision Executives:
- Paid Training
- Travel Opportunities – Domestic and International
- We only promote from within – all promotions are merit-based
- Marketing and sales events
- Competitive, individuals to take our company to the next level.
- Determined to satisfy client needs
- Great communications and personal skills
- Leadership qualities
- Take charge personality
- Business mindset
Shared Vision Executives is seeking exceptional candidates for a Human Resources Intern for our client in the advertising industry. The intern is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination and oversight of the HR function for the organization.
Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with the senior leadership team, The HR intern will spearhead the organization’s efforts to better define the org chart, clarify job descriptions, and build career ladders to ensure a high level of employee engagement to support the company’s growth.
- Develops and administers various HR programs and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the HR department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates job descriptions as necessary; analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures
- Conducts recruitment efforts for all positions; writes and places advertisements; works with supervisors to screen and interview candidates; conducts reference checking; extends job offers; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and employee relations counseling.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Maintains organizational charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of employee initiatives in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of programs and services performed.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field preferred
- Proficiency in oral/written English
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to be able to work successfully in a team-oriented environment
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Well organized
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to report to work every day, on time
- Maintain a professional image and demeanor